Whatsapp Status in Hindi, Best WhatsApp Status 2018 | SaddaStatus

Here we have best collection of Whatsapp Status in Hindi,Whatsapp Status, Whatsapp Status in Hindi 2018, Love Status in Hindi 2018, Sad Status in Hindi 2018

{Latest} Funny Status for Facebook and WhatsApp.








80% of boys have girlfriends…Rest 20% is having the brain.
My damn phone doesn’t let me call or text because its battery is low, but it has enough battery to keep on screaming, “Battery low, battery low.”
Never laugh at your wife’s choices… you’re one of them.
Am gonna Make my Status………….better you to Focus on your Status only.
I wonder what happens when doctor’s wife eats an apple a day.
The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
Can’t talk, telepathy only!
Read books instead of reading my status!
Don’t take life too seriously; you won’t get out of it alive.
SI unit of ignorance = “seen.”
Friends make the bad times good & the good times unforgettable.
WARNING!! I know karate …..And some other words!!!
   

 Best Funny Status
Congratulations!!My tallest finger wants to give you a standing ovation.
Don’t get a man woman, get a dog …they are loyal, and they die sooner.A true friend never gets in your way unless u happen to be going down ..
I Wonder What Happens When Doctor’s Wife Eats an Apple a Day.
Never let your friends feel lonely… Always Disturb them…
I have enough money to last me the rest of my life unless I buy something.
At least mosquitoes are attracted to me.
Don’t kiss behind the garden, Love is blind, but the neighbors are not.
God is really creative, I mean.Just look at me.
Everything is funnier when you’re supposed to be quiet.
I live in a world of fantasy, so keep your reality away from me!
It may look like I’m deep in thought, but 99% of the time I’m just thinking about what food to eat later.
Share this article :
+
0 Komentar untuk "{Latest} Funny Status for Facebook and WhatsApp."